Let These Body Butters Carry You Away...to the Pacific - Beauty Addict

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Let These Body Butters Carry You Away...to the Pacific

Pacifica, where have you been all my life? I can't believe I've gone this long without knowing about the brand's utterly delicious body butters. Honestly, I used to pass the Pacifica display at Sephora without a second thought, but now that I've discovered all this deliciousness, I'm hooked.

The body butters are available in a variety of scents, many inspired by various areas in, or neighboring, the Pacific Ocean: Malibu Lemon Blossom, Hawaiian Ruby Guava, Tahitian Gardenia, Brazilian Mango Grapefruit, Tuscan Blood Orange, and Lotus Blossom.

My favorites are Tahitian Gardenia and a new one, California Star Jasmine.

Tahitian Gardenia is a beachy gardenia, rather than a heady, gets-stuck-in-your-nose gardenia. I SO need this for Hawaii; just smelling it makes me want to slather it all over myself after a shower and then lay out in the garden with a good book and some Ziggy Marley.

And California Star Jasmine...well, it's ridiculously awesome. John's dad has this gorgeous jasmine bush in the front yard of his beach house, and when you walk by it at night, the fragrance is just intoxicating. That's how California Star Jasmine smells, and it even manages to capture some of the "green-ness" of a real, live jasmine bush, not just the smell of the flowers.

California Star Jasmine is a brand-new addition to the line, and I'm loving the rollerball perfume just as much as the body butter--delish!


Comments