What a week to get back into the groove! It's been so much fun to take a little time out of each day to gush over beauty products and indulge in a little at-home pampering. I'd almost forgotten how much fun it could be! Thanks to all of you longtime readers, awesome and supportive fellow beauty bloggers, and ever-present Twitter followers for making this return to blogging so much fun.
And speaking of Twitter...are you following me @beauty_addict yet? If not, you're missing out on such priceless nuggets as, "It's like a vitiligo faux-finish," and "THERE IS WINE ON THE CEILING", not to mention early notifications of Steals & Deals!
And if you missed any Beauty Addict posts this week, here's a recap of what I'm calling The Comeback Week of 2010:
- Five summer treats for face, body and hair
- The perfume that smells like doll heads (or, if you prefer, My Little Pony)
- Fresh's Eat, Pray, Love tie-in fragrance collection
- A facial self-tanner that actually works, without clogging pores
- Ken Paves hosts a fab fundraiser for children with cancer
- MAC's new mascara rocks some awesome 80's packaging
- Get Amanda Crew's look at the Charlie St. Cloud premiere
- ...and get Naomi Watts' look at the Salt premiere
- Five tricks for sexy summer hair at the beach
- Snooping around the boyfriend's bathroom cabinet
- Get the Look: Lucy Punch at the premiere of Dinner for Schmucks