Freshen Up Your Face with the Satin Luster Palette - Beauty Addict

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Freshen Up Your Face with the Satin Luster Palette

Have you ever become so obsessed with a cosmetic product that you found yourself applying it to your hand, just so you could admire it even if you're not near a mirror?

Yesterday afternoon I discovered the Satin Luster Palette by Fresh, and I think I've used half of it already. I saw it there in the store, and before my mind had a chance to process anything, my hand had reached out and grabbed the last one. The Satin Luster Palette is a slim, shimmery-taupe compact with pretty star-shaped white flowers. Inside are three creamy shimmers - China Pearl (white), Peach Butterfly (peachy-beige), and Winter Rose (light dusty pink). They're sheer, weightless, and make you look like you're candle-lit.

I've tested them out on my browbones, inner corners of my eyes, cheekbones, center of lower lip, collarbones, and yes, my hands. They're so pretty and flattering, I can't stop. Go out and get yours...if I don't buy up the whole stock first.


Comments