Sage Advice - Beauty Addict

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sage Advice

Oooh, I did a bad thing yesterday. I went to Sephora to "browse" and came home with the following:

  1. Stila Eye and Cheek Palette in Perfectly Sage
  2. Stila Lipstick in Blake
  3. Stila It Gloss in Humorous
  4. Chanel Glossimer in Pagoda
  5. Murad Pomegranate Travel Kit
  6. Philosophy shower gel in Spiced Apple Cider (this was a refill!)
  7. Bare Escentuals i.d. Mineral Veil (dying to try this)

I feel gluttonous!!! Over the next few days I'll post some reviews of these new goodies. I tried the new Stila products as soon as I got home. The Sage palette (pictured left) has ivory, olive, and very dark green shadows, and a peachy-pink blush. I'm not a huge fan of the blush but the eye shadows are great. They're perfect for fall - and apparently some other people feel that way too, because I got the last one! The palette is cute too - it's dark grey-green tweed with some sparkles, and it has a mirror inside.

As for the lipstick and the gloss, I stole the whole "look" from sephora.com. The lipstick is a shimmery copper and the gloss is apricot...they look great with the eyeshadows.


Comments