Oooh, I did a bad thing yesterday. I went to Sephora to "browse" and came home with the following:
- Stila Eye and Cheek Palette in Perfectly Sage
- Stila Lipstick in Blake
- Stila It Gloss in Humorous
- Chanel Glossimer in Pagoda
- Murad Pomegranate Travel Kit
- Philosophy shower gel in Spiced Apple Cider (this was a refill!)
- Bare Escentuals i.d. Mineral Veil (dying to try this)
I feel gluttonous!!! Over the next few days I'll post some reviews of these new goodies. I tried the new Stila products as soon as I got home. The Sage palette (pictured left) has ivory, olive, and very dark green shadows, and a peachy-pink blush. I'm not a huge fan of the blush but the eye shadows are great. They're perfect for fall - and apparently some other people feel that way too, because I got the last one! The palette is cute too - it's dark grey-green tweed with some sparkles, and it has a mirror inside.
As for the lipstick and the gloss, I stole the whole "look" from sephora.com. The lipstick is a shimmery copper and the gloss is apricot...they look great with the eyeshadows.