Who'll Stop the Rain: CHI Silk Infusion! - Beauty Addict

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Who'll Stop the Rain: CHI Silk Infusion!

Friday afternoon I found myself in Washington DC, sprinting from a Starbucks to an office building for quite an important meeting. The East Coast was being deluged with non-stop rain, and I was caught in the middle of it. If not for my trusty Missoni umbrella I would have been soaked to the bone head-to-toe.

I arrived at the office and my hand instinctively went to my hair. Oh no....frizz. The saturated, humid air had taken its toll, and my beautiful straight hair was now verging on Bride of Frankenstein. While in the elevator I reached into my bag for my tiny bottle of Chi Silk Infusion, smoothed a drop onto my hair, and by the time I got out of the elevator, all was right with the world.

I first discovered Chi when my hairstylist Karen used it on me, and now I'm hooked. The Silk Infusion is similar in feel to Biosilk, but it's more effective on frizz, makes hair shinier, is less greasy, and smells better. It has a woodsy fragrance that almost reminds me of men's cologne; it's so delicious that I now own the Shine Infusion, Keratin Mist, and other products from the line. And if something can fix a frizz disaster in 5 seconds, wouldn't you want it too?


Comments