Manic Monday, Belated - Beauty Addict

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Manic Monday, Belated

  • For everyone who signed up for the Cargo GlossyGreetings promotion with me in November, the cards will be mailed out this week. Happy holidays, and remember that a percentage of the proceeds from the sale of GlossyGreetings goes to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

  • I mentioned that I had a new blog renter, but I haven't yet given her a proper introduction. So, here we go: Natalie over at Forbidden Style is a smart, funny, courageous, and gorgeous girl from my own hometown of Brooklyn, NY! A few months ago she was in a terrible accident that changed her life, but she is moving on with style, grace, and an inspiring attitude. I have been reading her blog for months and it is always touching, witty, thought-provoking, charming, funny, or all 5! She blogs about daily life, family and friends, fashion and even college football. And she loves MAC and Chanel, my friends! Here is a little bit about Natalie in her own words:

"I'm 19 years old, originally from Brooklyn, NY. I completed a year of college at the University of Miami before I was in a tragic accident which left me paralyzed from the waist down. Living life and trying to move on... I love shopping and I love my friends and family... just a peek.. IM me if you have any other questions :) "

So go over to the right sidebar and click on the little picture where it says "Say Hello to My Renter." Natalie will only be here for a few more days, so don't delay!


Comments