Gorgeous Makeup at the Golden Globes - Beauty Addict

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Gorgeous Makeup at the Golden Globes

After yesterday's celebrity makeup bash I thought I would show you the ones I deemed outstanding on the red carpet:

Evangeline Lilly at the Golden GlobesEvangeline Lilly. I loved the black-rimmed eyes with the pale pink lips. She's wearing a light aqua shadow on her lower lids here. It looks beautiful with her dress. And in contrast to Jaime Pressly below, this is the proper way to wear a tan on the red carpet.





Cynthia Watros at the Golden GlobesCynthia Watros. Another one of the Lost girls. The peachy cheeks are gorgeous and the eyes stand out without being too harsh. This was my favorite of all the "natural" makeup looks at the Globes.






Maria Menounos at the Golden GlobesMaria Menounos. In contrast to Anne Hathaway's Joker look, this is the way to do a red lip. Her eyes are still made up enough as to not disappear into the rest of her face, she's not super-pale, and her hair is soft, setting off the strong red lip. The color was a gorgeous berry shade. I loved this.





Ziyi Zhang at the Golden GlobesZiyi Zhang. Green did seem to be the color to beat that night. Ziyi is wearing pale chartreuse shimmer eyeshadow that nearly matches her dress. A hard color to pull off, both for dress and eyes, but she does it beautifully. The pink cheeks and lips look gorgeous with her complexion.






Kate Beckinsale at the Golden GlobesKate Beckinsale. She wins the award for most gorgeous cheekbones. I love the dewy cheeks on her here. She looks fresh, radiant, and glowy. I also wish I had eyebrows like hers (in contrast, I think Nicollette Sheridan should be singled out for worst brows. Scary!).


Comments