A few interesting tidbits to report today:
- Look out for posts this week on gorgeous skin care from Poland, a brow lift in a stick, and Home Fragrance for the Connoisseur, Pt. 2. I have made some interesting new discoveries in the past few weeks and look forward to sharing them with you!
- It appears that someone out there on the interwebs thinks that the Beauty Addict is quite the stylish one. I have been nominated for Most Stylish/Best Dressed Blogger over at Shoelover. Click here to check it out!
- Please do support the wonderful sites that keep Beauty Addict up and running! Check out the "Addictive Ads" on the sidebar, or click below:
- Doryn's Dish is a "little black book" of recommendations, featuring reviews on beauty, fashion, travel, dining and more, written by an American expat living in London, along with frequent (and notable) guest bloggers. Doryn is a doll; go on over there and say hello!
- Monkeemoos is an online boutique for baby boys; they have adorable clothes and accessories for the little princes in your life (for which I am now in the market, with a newborn godson to spoil, ahem!)
- And Who Is Benjamin Stove? I don't know...click on it to find out!