In The Mist - Beauty Addict

Thursday, March 30, 2006

In The Mist

I don't know about you, but busy mornings (especially busy mornings that are cold) just don't afford me the time or the willpower to apply body lotion.

So what happens? My skin gets all dried out, and the St. Tropez self-tanner that I apply so religiously flakes off my legs until they begin to resemble some kind of crazy looking white and tan leopard print. It is horrific.

In the past I have remedied this with the amazing, the stupendous, the death-defying Amande Shower Oil from L'Occitane. However, having recently finished the last bottle in my stock, I decided to be daring and find something new and different to tell you about. Just so I don't, you know, get all redundant about the Amande (longtime readers will know that I have featured it here at least 3 times).

Yesterday I discovered ModelCo's Skin Drink Airbrush Moisturizer, a lotion dispensed from a spray can in airbrush form. I know this may seem like the beauty equivalent of Easy Cheese, that abominable stuff meant to be shot out onto a Ritz cracker, but I promise you, it is a good thing, and much classier than spray cheese.

Skin Drink comes out in a fine mist, coats skin evenly, and doesn't have to be rubbed in. It has a light, pink floral fragrance reminiscent of excellent quality soap, with about the same intensity and staying power - so it's not overpowering. And best of all, it's fun. I think I've used up half the mini can already, just playing with it. Bottom line - a great light moisturizer to keep your skin supple as the weather warms up.


Comments