A Word From Those More Disciplined Than I... - Beauty Addict

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A Word From Those More Disciplined Than I...

Two items certainly worthy of your time this week:

  • Annie at Blogdorf Goodman has opened the floor to her shopping buddy Patti, aka Cavewoman, for a comprehensive review of nearly every foundation primer available for purchase in the United States. I am amazed at Cavewoman's dedication and tend to agree with her wholeheartedly on her favorites (Smashbox Photo Finish primer is the only one that touches this face). I have shopped with her at Sephora and know firsthand that she is a true connoisseur of makeup. So get on over there, there's a review every day. If you're in the market for a new primer, you are in serious luck, my friend.

  • Kim Weinstein of I Am Pretty NYC has anointed herself the Non-Toxic Avenger and is on a mission to rid her body and home of the despicable toxins that plague our daily lives. I admire her resolution. I, for one, will never be able to give up the Diet Coke, Taco Bell, or most-likely-dangerous-to-your-lungs household cleaning products, but Kim is an intrepid soul and her tales of Non-Toxic Avenging are fun and inspiring.


Comments