Well, friends, the Germany trip has come to an end and I am now back home in New York. I arrived at the airport in Munich a bit early, and found the duty free shop incredibly tempting. Once inside, I discovered the following items, incredibly difficult or impossible to find in the US.
- Summer by Kenzo "Nomad Spray," shaped like a smooth stone, perfect for travel
- Kenzo Parfum d'Ete Body Spray
- Flower by Kenzo Summer Fragrance (so far, hard to find in the US)
- Chanel Tender Hair Mist - No. 5 and Allure (seem to have disappeared in the US)
- Chanel Glossimer in Ginger (never seen this color before)
- Lancome Icy Tubes SPF15 cooling lip gloss (PHENOMENAL and so far only available on Lancome's French site)
And as you can probably tell, I really, really love Kenzo. And Chanel.
Reviews to come!