Home Again - Beauty Addict

Friday, April 07, 2006

Home Again

Well, friends, the Germany trip has come to an end and I am now back home in New York. I arrived at the airport in Munich a bit early, and found the duty free shop incredibly tempting. Once inside, I discovered the following items, incredibly difficult or impossible to find in the US.

  • Summer by Kenzo "Nomad Spray," shaped like a smooth stone, perfect for travel
  • Kenzo Parfum d'Ete Body Spray
  • Flower by Kenzo Summer Fragrance (so far, hard to find in the US)
  • Chanel Tender Hair Mist - No. 5 and Allure (seem to have disappeared in the US)
  • Chanel Glossimer in Ginger (never seen this color before)
  • Lancome Icy Tubes SPF15 cooling lip gloss (PHENOMENAL and so far only available on Lancome's French site)
They are all home with me now, spread out across the kitchen table. I feel like a cosmetic glutton. But, my apartment smells fabulous from all the testing and sniffing and playing that I've been doing since I arrived.

And as you can probably tell, I really, really love Kenzo. And Chanel.

Reviews to come!


Comments