A couple of weeks ago I told you about this great set from Smashbox, and now there's another one! Introducing the Swingin' Scene Ultimate Beauty Collection.
As with most of the Smashbox sets, you're getting quite a bit of product for an excellent price. This one will set you back $59 and is packed with $140 worth of goodies that you'll actually use. With all these Smashbox holiday sets you could build a high-end makeup wardrobe from the ground up at a fraction of the regular cost.
The contents, all tucked into a mod black and white case:
- .16 oz Layer lash primer- white
- .26 oz That's a Wrap mascara- black
- .5 oz Photo Finish Foundation Primer (the travel tube! love it)
- .27 oz Blush/Soft Lights Duo in Action/Shot (cool rose with gold flecks/golden peach)
- .16 oz Lip Gloss in Location (pink shimmer) and Illuminate- (pearlescent white)
- .10 oz Eye Shadow Trio in Freeze Frame (matte cream, shimmering olive, and plum)
The lash primer is the only item in here that I'm not in love with, but even if you don't use it, the set is still worth the price.
I'm especially loving the plum shade in the eye shadow trio, and the Location lip gloss.