Sneak Peek - Beauty Addict

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Sneak Peek

Clinique's Pink Chocolates holiday collection hits stores next month and it is just gorgeous.

Because I am trained in international espionage, Catherine-Zeta-Jones-in-Entrapment spy style moves and the like, I currently have the collection in my possession. There are a number of most excellent items which we shall preview before they hit the shelves. To begin:

This is Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick in Sunlit Copper. It is a lovely sheer pinky-bronze with a slight shimmer and will look perfect with a holiday smokey eye. Three of us, with three very different skintones, tested it last weekend and it looked equally fab on all.

Stay tuned for more goodies from the Pink Chocolates collection next week!

My friend B. is the lipstick model here, and that is my ghostly hand holding the cap.


Comments