Are you an eBay addict? Do you find it hard to keep that little paddle down at charity auctions? Does the very thought of Sotheby's make you swoon?
If so, here's your chance to bid on something really worthwhile.
Cosmetic Executive Women is holding a most fabulous charity auction, with all proceeds going to CEW's Cancer and Careers, dedicated to providing information, advice and community to working women with cancer, their employers, co-workers and caregivers.
Some of the goodies currently up for bid:
- A private lesson with makeup artist Paula Dorf
- Christian Dior marketing internship in NYC
- Bespoke Fragrance - a custom-designed, personal fragrance
- A Sonia Kashuk makeover
- Hair color by Louis Licari and cut by Arsen
- Luxurious Escape for 2 at Skana Spa and The Lodge at Turning Stone
- Internship with Sephora
So open your heart (and your wallet) and check out all of the amazing goodies up for grab at the auction!