And the NARS palette madness continues!
Let's recap: First the Phillip Lim palette, then the J. Mendel lip palette, and now this fab eye palette containing six eyeshadows from the Nightlife collection, including the two new ones from the Siren Song holiday collection.
All six shadows in the Night Series Mini Palette are generously smattered with sparkle, either in pearl or glitter form. These Nightlife shadows are not the subtle, Bobbi Brown-style of shimmer - they're definitely glittery.
But of course, this makes them absolutely perfect for the most glittery night of the year...New Year's Eve.
So if you're looking for some inspiration for New Year's Eve party eye makeup, or just want to buy yourself a treat to ring in 2008, look no further. I'd just advise you to buy it now, as it very well may be sold out by 12/31. (Limited edition, no surprise there.) Shades included:
- Night Star (sheer peach with gold glitter)
- Night Snow (new shade - sheer white with silver glitter)
- Night Fever (black with red glitter)
- Night Clubbing (black with gold glitter)
- Night Rider (new shade - soft plum with silver glitter)
- Night Fairy (pale violet with gold glitter)