Here Comes the Bride...And Some New Posts - Beauty Addict

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Here Comes the Bride...And Some New Posts

Whew! Sorry for disappearing on you for a few days there, my lovelies. By the end of last week I was neck-deep in surprise bridal shower planning for my best friend T!

Between the calligraphy on the place cards, the construction of holiday gift baskets, and the search for bridal shower games - not to mention trying not to spill the secret - there was no time to sleep, let alone blog.

But the shower went off without a hitch on Saturday, and I've had a chance to get in a few good naps since then, so regular posting will resume today. Let's start with a few beauty products that found their way into the shower festivities:

I couldn't resist throwing a few "lovey" products into one of T's gifts, so I picked up Tarte Cheek Stain in Blushing Bride and Philosophy Falling in Love bubble bath. These rounded out a basket of Valentine's Day goodies that included everything from heart-shaped cookie cutters to a hot pink rubber duck. (Did I ever tell you I am obsessed with rubber ducks?)

Prizes for the games were The Perfect Autumn candles from Slatkin & Co. for Bath & Body Works. I talked a couple of weeks ago about how much I was loving the Bath & Body Works renaissance, and this is definitely one of the reasons. These gorgeous glass candles smell amazing, and are generously sized and reasonably priced. I picked up all three - Apple, Pear and Pumpkin. (Psst...they're all on sale in the stores.)

We have lots to talk about this week, including MAC holiday, Josie Maran Cosmetics, Chanel holiday, and a new post from The Pampered Mama! So check back soon...and often.


Comments