Spring Ahead: Bobbi Brown Pink Raspberry Palette - Beauty Addict

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Spring Ahead: Bobbi Brown Pink Raspberry Palette

Ah, the spring collections are popping up everywhere! And I couldn't be happier...it's barely even January and winter has been bringing me down. Cold weather, grey skies, early sunsets, what a bummer. I think I might need to pick up one of those lightboxes that they use to treat Seasonal Affective Disorder.

Or...I could just pick up this new palette from Bobbi Brown and fake spring...at least on my face.

The Pink Raspberry Face Palette is the marquee item from Bobbi's Spring/Summer Pink Raspberry Collection, and it's no surprise that it's a winner. All the shades ae exclusive to this palette, and with the exception of Navajo eyeshadow, they're all new, too. The deets:

- Navajo Eye Shadow
- Fog Eye Shadow
- Pink Raspberry Blush
- Raspberry Lip Sheer
- Blue Raspberry Lip Sheer

Get your early spring fix right now at Nordstrom for $55. And tomorrow we'll take a look at the rest of the Pink Raspberry collection!


Comments