As part of a yearly contest sponsored by BRIDES magazine and the Empire State Building, 14 lucky couples won Valentine's Day wedding ceremonies atop the Empire State Building, and ten of them enjoyed fab bridal makeup from Clinique Global Makeup Team.
My best friend's wedding is now less than 2 months away, so I have serious wedding-on-the-brain and thought I'd share this look, courtesy of Clinique. Getting wedding makeup right is no easy task; it needs to be heavy enough to show up properly in photos, but light enough that you still look romantic and fresh.
This is Whitney Edwards of Roslindale, MA. Doesn't she look pretty? Her now-husband is from the UK and was having some visa issues, and Hillary Clinton herself helped push the process along so he could make his own wedding!
Products used to create the look (all Clinique):
- All About Eyes Concealer in Light Petal 03
- Color Surge Eye shadow Duo in Blackberry Frost
- Touch Base for Eyes in Canvas
- Quickliner for Eyes in Slate
- Eye Defining Liquid Liner in Black
- Lash Power Mascara in Black Onyx
- True Bronzed Pressed Powder in Sunkissed
- Blushing Blush in Smoldering Plum
- Quickliner for Lips in Baby Buff
- Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Ginger
- Color Surge Butter Shine in Pink Toffee
Click the images below for more close-ups.