Marchesa's fall collection was inspired by the iconography of the 16th century and the excesses of the Golden Age, drawing elements from Spanish style and the Elizabethan renaissance. To complement the look, makeup artist Talia Shobrook used Stila products to create a lush, rich face.
Eyes were neutral and slightly smokey, with dramatic brows and lashes - including some long falsh lashes at the outer corners. Cheeks and lips were given a natural flush with new Stila Cherry Crush Lip & Cheek Stain, creating a high contrast with the pale, creamy skin. Lips were finished with new SPF20 lipstick in Caicos - this is a new product that won't be available for a few months, but if you want to recreate the look, Natalie (sheer plum) is a good substitute.
Get the look with:
- Stila sheer pressed powder
- Stila perfecting concealer, on areas that require more coverage
- Stila eye shadow in chinois on brow bones
- Stila eye shadow in bouquet and kamet in the crease and bottom lash line
- Stila kajal liner in smoky quartz on lower outer rim
- Stila major lash mascara in brown (all over lashes) and black (tips of lashes)
- Stila brow set to fill in brows
- Stila Cherry Crush Lip & Cheek Stain on lips and apples of cheeks
- Stila SPF 20 lipstick in Caicos (or lip color in Natalie), dabbed on lips with finger