A Shampoo Surprise from Bath & Body Works - Beauty Addict

Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Shampoo Surprise from Bath & Body Works

I picked up some shampoo and conditioner from Bath & Body Works a couple of months ago because (a) it was on sale, 2 for $10, and (b) I was on a major Coconut Lime Verbena kick. Love that scent! It's so summery, and perfect for layering with one of my favorite warm weather scents, Creed Virgin Island Water. Yeah, I like to use my summer scents in the winter, they give my mood a little boost.

Honestly I wasn't expecting much from the BBW hair products, but I've been more than pleasantly surprised. I bought the shampoo and conditioner in the Moisturizing variety, and they really deliver. The shampoo has great lather and doesn't strip my hair, and the conditioner leaves my hair soft and smooth without weighing it down or leaving it with that strange gluey feel that some conditioners do.

Plus, they're very generously scented, and I could smell Coconut Lime Verbena in my hair all day.

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Shampoos and Conditioners are available in both Moisturizing and Volumizing varieties, and come in 7 of BBW's most popular scents:


  • Sweet Pea


  • Cherry Blossom


  • Mango Mandarin


  • Warm Vanilla Sugar


  • Coconut Lime Verbena


  • Moonlight Path


  • Black Raspberry Vanilla
Is your favorite scent on the list? They're on sale again for 2 for $10, so you can score them at drugstore prices. Go for it!


Comments