Help Choose My Maid-of-Honor Style! - Beauty Addict

Friday, April 11, 2008

Help Choose My Maid-of-Honor Style!

Beauty Addict readers, I need your help!

As many of you know, I'm the maid of honor in my best friend's wedding, occurring tomorrow...and I still haven't decided on a hairstyle. The bride has decreed that updos are the order of the day, so I need some examples to show my stylist.

EDIT: A few of you have asked about the dress. It's strapless, full length, with a full skirt and a sash. Click here to see it; it's this style in Pacific blue with a cream sash.

I combed through hundreds of celeb looks - Beautyriot.com is GREAT for this - and found these four that I like (click the image to enlarge for a better look). But the clock is ticking, and I still haven't decided. Tell me...


Comments