Bobbi Brown's summer collection, Bronzed Pink, is subtle, casual and warm...exactly how you'd want to look after a vacation, non?
The collection includes two new Metallic Eye Shadows, in Bronzed Pink and Penny. I first tried the Metallics last fall when Bobbi launched them in palette form - they are truly excellent. The shadows have a creamy texture even though they're powder shadows, and the shimmer is incredibly fine, giving your lids a gorgeous glow instead of a disco ball effect.
Also new this season are three new shades of Tinted Lip Balm, and a new clear lip balm, Yogi Bare, named in honor of none other than Yogi Berra!
The Bronzed Pink collection is available right now on counter and at www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com. Full details below:
- Metallic Eye Shadow in NEW, limited edition Bronzed Pink and Penny
- Tinted Lip Balm in NEW Desert Bronze, Bronzed Pink and Golden Pink
- NEW Lip Balm in Yogi Bare
- Crystal Lip Gloss
- Bronzing Powder available in 5 shades
- No Smudge Mascara in Black and Brown
- Limited Edition Mini Brush and Palette Case