Little Surfer, Little One, Made My Heart Come All Undone - Beauty Addict

Monday, May 26, 2008

Little Surfer, Little One, Made My Heart Come All Undone















I have watched you on the shore
Standing by the ocean's roar
Do you love me,
Do you surfer girl

The products in Philosophy's Surfer Girl Set are best used while sporting blonde highlights and listening to the Beach Boys.

The retro packaging, adorned with surfboards and hibiscus flowers, houses a trio of products scented with sweet kiwi papaya and sprinkled with golden shimmer. The scent reminds me of one of my old favorites from Bath & Body Works in my younger days - Iced Pineapple. It's tropical and fruity without smelling like straight-up Dole fruit cup.

Exfoliating Shower Gel, which looks like liquid gold in the tube, lathers up nicely and has a fine grit that makes it perfect for everyday scrubbing.

The Shimmer Lotion is just right for summer nights, with very fine, subtle golden shimmer. Not exactly office-safe, but won't make you look like a human disco ball, either!

Tropical Passion Fruit Flavored Lip Shine is a sheer golden shimmer that looks great on its own for a super-casual look, or layered over lipstick for a little extra kick. I like mixing it with my Shiseido Lip Crayons to soften them up and make the look more summery.

The Surfer Girl Set ($35) is exclusive to Sephora.


Comments