I never paid much attention to the Montreal-based brand Lise Watier; I knew they were behind the fragrance Neiges, but that was the extent of my knowledge of the brand. One of their publicists reached out to me recently, and I'm glad she did, because they have some lovely products -- especially this Summer 2008 collection, La Toscana.
The look is quite obviously inspired by the legendary Sophia Loren, certainly not a bad muse for any color story. Everything is housed in softly shimmering terra cotta packaging, exclusive to this collection and very pretty. And along with the Toscana colors comes the Tan a la Carte/Havana collection, with a body oil, bronzing pearls and a bronzer/highlighter.
I've been playing with several products from the collection, so you'll hear more about it next week. I'm especially liking the Terre baked eye shadow quad (it's the green one used on the model). For now, here are the details on the collection:
- Blush Powder in Pink Marble
- Toscana Eyeshadow Quartets in Terre (greens, copper and beige) and Mer (turquoise, terra cotta, sand and rose brown)
- Glitter Eye Pencil in Brun, Marine, Noir, Turquoise, Vert, and Violet
- Toscana Gloss Stick in Ambre, Sable, Rose and Orange
- Havana Dry Oil Body Glow
- Havana Precious Bronzing Pearls
- Havana Sun Dust Bronzing Powder