I'm Back! - Beauty Addict

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm Back!

I've returned from vacation, my lovelies, and am finding it SO difficult to get back into the daily grind. Every 10 minutes I find myself daydreaming of Montreal...the gorgeous weather, incredible food, excellent wine...such a beautiful city. Like Paris, without the dreaded Euro/Dollar conversion (although the US dollar isn't doing so hot in Canada these days, either).

I want to go back!

I've been home in NY for two days and I'm already sick of the humidity.

But alas, I must stop my daydreaming and get back to business. Regular posting will resume tomorrow (Wednesday), with the scoop on some goodies from Philosophy, L'Oreal and more. Plus, why you'll probably never see a closeup of my eyebrows here on Beauty Addict. Stay tuned!


Comments