NARS' Fall 2008 collection is all about "intrigue and sophistication." That's nice and all, but I'm just glad they didn't use Lydia Hearst for the promo shots this time.
Click the image to blow it up and see close-ups of all the new shades. The standout this season is the much-anticipated Dolce Vita blush. Now that NARS has exhausted the possibilities for Orgasm (blush, lip gloss, Multiple, nail polish), it looks like Dolce Vita is the new blockbuster shade. Funny that it's taken the opposite path of Orgasm; it started as a lipstick, then became a velvet matte lip pencil, and now a blush. Will you be snapping up Dolce Vita in its new powder form?
I'm also loving Senorita lipstick and Female Trouble lip gloss. This collection will launch on the NARS website in just five days (July 15), so you'd better get your picks lined up now! Details on all the shades:
- Fez Single Eyeshadow velvety cocoa
- Isolde Duo Eyeshadow frosted ginger & shimmering copper
- Cordura Duo Eyeshadow shimmering warm brown & shimmering sooty dark brown
- Beautiful Liar Lipstick sheer spiced coral
- Señorita Lipstick sheer shimmering cherry blossom
- Female Trouble Lipgloss lilac mauve
- Dolce Vita Blush dusty rose
- Rebel Yell dusty pomegranate