Get the Look: Terri Seymour at the Carousel of Hope Ball - Beauty Addict

Friday, October 31, 2008

Get the Look: Terri Seymour at the Carousel of Hope Ball

Celebrity makeup artist Melissa Walsh used Hourglass Cosmetics to achieve Terri Seymour’s (is she still dating Simon Cowell, or is that over?) luminous look at last weekend's 30th anniversary Carousel of Hope Ball.

For long-lasting coverage and a flawless complexion, Walsh started with Veil Fluid Makeup and Veil Invisible Powder as a base and added a pop of dark shimmer to Terri’s eyes with the Color Link Palette in Dusk.

I have that palette, and it's quite pretty (especially the packaging), but I have to say I favor the more neutral Island and Landscape palettes over the Dusk. Overall I've been impressed with Hourglass; if you're just getting started with the brand, I highly recommend Extreme Sheen Lip Gloss in Verse.

The products used on Terri, and the entire Hourglass line, are available at Sephora. Get them here:


Comments