"One should always be tempted to untie a woman's clothes"
- Yves Saint Laurent
Hence, the Bow Collection, YSL's 2008 holiday offering. The collection offers four new limited edition items (the ones in the image above) and four new, permanent shades of existing products. I could live without the lip colour palette, but I'm really wanting the Touche d'Or pen-brush...a multitude of highlighting possibilities awaits with that one.
Here are the full details on the collection, which is currently available at YSL Beauty and Nordstrom:
Limited Edition Items
- Palette Duo Pour Les Levres (lip colour palette)
- Palette de Maquillage Multi-usage (eye, lip and highlighter palette)
- Fard a Paupieres 4 Couleurs (eyeshadow palette)
- Touche d’Or pen-brush
- Golden Gloss (n° 16 - Golden Burgundy)
- Fard a Levres Rouge Pur (n° 142 – Honey Beige)
- La Laque (n° 37 - Deep Blue and n° 38 – Moonlight White)