Irrational Thoughts About Sephora by OPI - Beauty Addict

Friday, October 10, 2008

Irrational Thoughts About Sephora by OPI

More than a few of you have written in over the past weeks to ask my opinion on the new, much buzzed-about Sephora by OPI nail polishes.

The reason I haven't discussed them is quite foolish, really.

You see, there is a polish in that display that reminds me of a wretched, wretched candy. Which, in turn, reminds me of something else.

This polish (not the one pictured here) is the exact same color as the Jelly Belly jelly bean that looks and tastes like a Grape Children's Tylenol chewable tablet...an utterly vile taste from my youth.

And every time I walk past the display, my eyes fixate on that bottle and this irrational thought overrides my brain: GRAPE TYLENOL GRAPE TYLENOL GRAPE GRAPE.

So, no, I really don't have any sort of valid opinion to offer on those Sephora by OPI polishes.

But I'm betting I'm not the only one who's noticed that hideous color, or who's associated those particular jelly beans with Grape Tylenol. Thoughts?


Comments