Get the Look: Kristen Stewart at the Twilight Premiere! - Beauty Addict

Friday, November 21, 2008

Get the Look: Kristen Stewart at the Twilight Premiere!

Today's the day, Twilight-philes. Will you be lining up at your local theater this evening, wearing your homemade "BITE ME, EDWARD" shirt?

I have to admit, when I finished Twilight, I kinda hated myself for liking it. And then I hated myself for going out and buying New Moon. The writing really isn't all that good, there are 3 or 4 spots in Twilight where sloppy edits really scarred the story, and Bella is a total Mary Sue.

But...it's so easy to get sucked into the damn story!

And I'm totally impressed with the casting of the movie version, especially Robert Pattinson. So yeah...I'll be there this weekend.

Kristen Stewart rocked Balenciaga and some gray-blue smokey eyes at the LA premiere of Twilight, and I've got the scoop on her look from celebrity makeup artist Monika Blunder Says Blunder, "The look I was going for was 'rock 'n' roll chic'!"

Skin: For a "luminous and glowing" look, Blunder used Dior Airflash Spray Foundation. "Instead of spraying it on right out of the can I applied it with a thick foundation brush to give it a lighter, more natural finish."

Eyes: "I wanted to give the eyes a more rock 'n' roll feel," says Blunder. She used Dior Waterproof Crayon Eyeliner in Trinidad Black to draw a line on both the top and bottom lash line, which she then smudged. Next, she used the Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow palette in Twilight (of course!), applying blue in the lower crease and the lighter grey in the inner corner of the upper und lower lash line to define the eye. Lashes were curled, and defined with three coats of DiorShow Mascara.

Cheeks: DiorBlush #829. "I love this blush because it has two functions, one to add color and second to add glow. This shade is a lovely soft pink that is so pretty on the skin."

Lips: Blunder completed the look with Dior Addict High-Shine Lipstick #260, a "lovely light rose. Then I topped it off with a little Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect in #137."


Comments