Hey, PICTURES! Lots of you have asked for more pictures over the past few months, so I finally took the plunge and decided to post today's look - a work-safe reddish lippie (MAC Crazee, hence the post title).
When I first uncapped the tube of Crazee, I nearly tossed it into the "never gonna happen" pile...it was a ridiculously bright coral frost. But mixed with a little clear/pink gloss, it's just the right amount of "pop" for daytime.
Here's a rundown of what I used. What do you think -- should I post more looks?
- Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+ Wrinkle Lifting Serum
- Chanel Sublimage Eye Cream
- Random Estee Lauder foundation mixed with Bobbi Brown SPF15 Oil Control Moisturizer
- Becca Compact Concealer in Praline
- Ancient Laura Mercier bronzer from the '06 Bronzing Book
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadow in Gold Dust all over lid
- MAC Matte2 Eyeshadow in Handwritten, in the crease, outer corners and lower lashline
- Estee Lauder TurboLash Mascara
- MAC Frost Lipstick in Crazee
- MAC Plushglass in Pretty Plush