Score an 8-Piece Gift With Purchase from Clinique + Trina Turk - Beauty Addict

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Score an 8-Piece Gift With Purchase from Clinique + Trina Turk

Nordstrom has an amazing Clinique GWP coming up, and trust me, you are NOT going to want to miss out on this one.

Starting tomorrow (November 5), spend $25 on Clinique products at Nordstrom and snag this 8-piece set, including an exclusive bag designed by Trina Turk for Clinique. This offer is exclusive to Nordstrom (in store and online) and is available through 11/22. Click here to shop Clinique at Nordstrom; the GWP should be up and running tomorrow.

I usually toss the flimsy, fugly bags that come with GWPs, but this one is actually cute, and it's BIG. It'll easily hold all your beauty essentials for a weekend trip -- plus, it's lined in bright yellow, which is not only pretty but makes things easier to find in there.

Inside, you'll find the following 7 Clinique goodies, which are actually things you'll want to use. My only quibble is that I wish they'd have included a mini Lash Power instead of the Lash Doubling!

  • Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser. I don't know about you, but I can't get enough mini face cleansers; they're the one thing I have trouble with when packing my wares into the quart-size baggie for quick business trips. This one is 1.7 oz and will fit just perfectly.

  • Zero Gravity Repairwear Lift. Very moisturizing, but with a light texture. Smells like salt water taffy. 0.5 oz.

  • Lash Doubling Mascara in black. I haven't tried it yet, mostly because I'm testing about 4 other mascaras right now. The brush is a little bizarre, shaped a bit like a Christmas tree.

  • Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo in Beach Plum/Soft Pressed Powder Blush in New Clover. The blush is classic dusty pink, and as for the shadows? MUCH better looking in person than in the photo. The light shade is more of a golden sand, and the purple, well, it isn't as purple as it appears here. It's more of a burgundy plum with a bit of gold shimmer. Nice!

  • Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Bamboo Pink. This is a great formula, and the SPF is a huge plus (see my review here). Bamboo Pink is a sheer shimmer with a touch of lilac. Not too pink, if you know what I mean.

  • Long Last Lipstick in Beach Coral. There was a time not too long ago when I would automatically toss a coral lippie (or give it to my grandmother). Not so anymore -- I've come to appreciate the vibrancy of a sophisticated coral (remember this post?). Beach Coral is more subdued than those horrific '80s corals, and it has a fiery quality to it that reminds me of changing leaves. Perfect for autumn.

  • Lipstick Case with Mirror. A lipstick case! How long has it been since you've used one of those? When I was a very young teen and just getting into lipstick (Revlon Coffee Bean, natch), I ALWAYS had to carry it around in a lipstick case. This one is metallic silver faux leather and has a boxy shape that's more modern than the ones we used to carry around in the early '90s.


Comments