What's Going On - Beauty Addict

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

What's Going On

Anybody out there?

I know, I know. I've been fully gone for over two months. I just spent a good half hour reading all the comments on my last (April) post, and while some of them were rather nasty - and yep, I deserved it - it seemed that the general sentiment was one of concern. Lots of "Are you OK?" (One reader even asked if I died!)

First of all, THANK YOU to those who were so supportive and concerned! I did owe you an update, at least once in a while, and I hope I can do my penance by updating you now and churning out some new content. So here we go:

Well, my lovelies, I'm alive. And I'm definitely OK...better than OK!

Shortly after I released that last post, I jetted off to Hawaii for some much-needed R&R. And while I highly recommend an extended trip to Hawaii to get your life mojo back, I most certainly do NOT recommend it for getting your blogging mojo back! I've been lingering in an island haze ever since (not to mention the fact that I went BACK to Hawaii for a second spin).

You might have guessed that there's a reason I went twice, and for so long, other than for vacation. And you're right. But I'll keep that to myself for the time being. :)

In the meantime, I'm definitely ready to start blogging again, if you're willing to start reading again. I won't promise a full comeback like I did in the past, since I don't want to break a promise if it turns out I just can't keep up.

But for now, let's have some fun, shall we? I've finally gotten my beauty mojo back. So stay tuned!


Comments