More lip glosses that are all dressed up for the holidays, this time from Guerlain. The Imperial Holiday collection is "inspired by the opulence and splendor of aristocracy." Fancy. I like it.
Also of note in this collection are two new incarnations of the iconic Meteorites in sparkly packaging, and a violet-scented powder atomizer to add a little diamond sparkle to face, body and hair. I'm obsessed with the packaging of this one - so chic with its classic atomizer!
Full details on the Imperial Holiday collection:
- Meteorites Illuminating Pearls in Perles Imperiales, with new shades of pink, white, gold and mauve. Packaged in a limited-edition black compact embossed with rhinestones. $53.
- Meteorites Voyage Compact, a pressed-powder version of Meteorites, in a white gold metal case adorned with black Swarovski crystals. It's beautiful, but for $170, I hope this is refillable!
- Sublime Radiant Powder in a white-gold lacquer bottle decorated with screenprinted lace and boasting a black-tasseled atomizer. "An ultrafeminine look reminiscent of beauty objects found on imperial vanity tables." OMG, I'm in love. This is easily my favorite item in the collection. $85.
- Eyeshadow Palette in limited-edition Bal de Nuit, with two taupe shades, a lingerie pink, and a gold-tinged white. $58.
- Rouge G lipstick, adorned with a little black jewel, in two limited-edition shades, Grace and Gems. $45.
- Kiss Kiss gloss, sporting the same screenprinted lace pattern as the Sublime Radiant Powder, in three limited edition shades - Perle de Lune, Ambre Precieuse and Rubis Rose. $29.
- Le 2 de Guerlain Mascara in special holiday packaging and a limited edition color, Reine de Nuit. Le 2 sports two brushes, one for general application, and a second-smaller one for tips and corners. The main brush is black, while the small brush is...gold glitter! Great idea for adding an extra holiday touch to lashes. $35.