What's on my Christmas list this year? The NARS holiday collection! The new shadow sticks, Luxor Multiple, and that fab red nail polish just need to show up in my stocking come December 25.
This is a pretty small collection, but in my opinion, there are no duds. I especially love the shadows - the Taiga duo and Monsoon join the ranks of the gorgeous green-golds we talked about last week, and Eurydice would be great for a deep violet smokey eye. Here's the rundown:
- New Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Goddess (glistening pink champagne), Skorpion (iridescent copper), and Aigle Noir (black infused with gold shimmer)
- Duo Eyeshadow in Taiga (pale gold frost/gold infused pewter), Brousse (sable/black violet), and Eurydice (electric aubergine/graphite)
- The Multiple in Luxor (iridescent pink)
- Nail Polish in Rouge Andalou (candy apple red)
- Cream Eye Shadow in Mousson (silver sage)
- Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Toundra (metallic burgundy) and Pop Life (shimmering true red)