Bath & Body Works Holiday Sneak Peek - Beauty Addict

Monday, October 19, 2009

Bath & Body Works Holiday Sneak Peek

Can you believe that holiday products are hitting the shelves already? We haven't even passed Halloween!

Nevertheless, your favorites brands and stores are starting to roll out their holiday offerings, and as usual, Bath & Body Works is right up there. New scents, new packaging, new gifts, along with the return of some favorites from years past. Check out a few highlights below:

In the home fragrance arena, Winter and Frosted Cranberry are back, while Evergreen and Fireside are new. Spice and Tree are still around, but not in as many products, and without the refreshed packaging. Vanilla Shortbread appears to be joining the Slatkin & Co permanent collection.

Vanilla Bean Noel and Winter Candy Apple body products are back, under the Perfect Holiday banner, and are sporting jaunty new plaid packaging. Joining them are Yuletide Pear Vanilla and Festive Vanilla Fig. (FIG! My favorite.) There's also Frosted Orange Spice in the antibacterial line. Not sure I'm loving all this plaid, though. What do you think?

The Temptations line is back, but with three new scents - Spiced Gingersnap, I Love Licorice, and Nutcracker Sweet. Twisted Peppermint is back, also in new packaging. This line is definitely geared toward the younger set; take a look at the simple, colorful packaging next to the Perfect Holiday plaids, and you'll know what I mean. (NB: The Temptations line launches 11/23, a bit later than the rest of the items listed here.)

Gift sets featuring favorites both old and new are already up and available for purchase on the website, though thankfully, not yet in stores. I don't know if I could handle holiday overload in-store just yet; at least with a website, I can just close it and run away if I feel overwhelmed by too much Christmas cheer in October.

Know what makes me happy, though? The Lambies are back! All the young folk on my list will be getting these (and maybe one for me, too).

Check out all the early holiday offerings here.


Comments