Weekend Reads - Beauty Addict

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Weekend Reads

  • Rediscover your favorite '90s brand this Halloween - the nail polishes still come with rings! [makeup loves me]


  • Do your makeup brushes make you look like a furby? [Glamour Cow]


  • More love for my favorite limited edition EL nail polish [Blogdorf Goodman]


  • Detective Olivia Benson's many hairstyles...well, off the show, that is [Makeup and Beauty Blog]


  • Is "luxury shame" holding you back from making that big purchase? [The Cut]


  • An unexpected, and completely awesome, nude lippie combo [Spoiled Pretty]


  • Baby I can see your Halo... [Bit By the Beauty Bug]


  • Lilly Pulitzer and MAC? I want it all [Temptalia]


  • Chanel's new nail polish is straight out of the early 90s...but I kinda like it [Beaut.ie]


Comments