Get the Look: Audrina Patridge - Beauty Addict

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Get the Look: Audrina Patridge

OK, I'm no fan of The Hills or its ilk, but Audrina Patridge has some seriously pretty hair, and I'm loving the honey-colored highlights. And if the Garnier Smoothing Kit used on her here can make my hair look even half as awesome as hers, I'm totally buying it tomorrow.

Audrina visited the Garnier Malibu Beach House and had her hair styled by Marc Mena, who prepped her hair using the Garnier Fructis Blow Dry Perfector 2-Step Smoothing Kit. This is a just-launched product--I can't even find it anywhere online yet--that promises to tame frizz, keep hair smooth and shiny, and enable easier and faster sessions with the blow dryer.

Start with the Smooth-It Serum, which you apply to clean, damp hair and leave in for 20 minutes. Rinse, apply Step 2, the Heat-Activated Perfect-It Cream, then blow-dry or style as usual. It promises to last for up to 7 shampoos, and at about $12, it sounds like a pretty good deal. I'll be keeping my eye out for this in stores!

For Audrina, Marc then added beautiful beach waves and fixed them with Garnier Fructis Anti-Humidity Hairspray.

I don't know about you, but I'm itching for this Blow Dry Perfector to hit shelves! I'll keep you posted when I've tracked it down.


Comments