Has she ever looked better? Julia Louis-Dreyfus seems to get more gorgeous with every year! Her 2010 Emmy hair was sleek and simple--all the better to show off those knockout earrings. Julia's hair is worth a mention here thanks to the techniques stylist Oscar Blandi used to get it so smooth. Remember Elaine's wild hair in the early days of Seinfeld? Julia has A LOT of hair, so it's not as if all it took was a one-step blowout to get it to look like this. Check out Oscar's how-to:
- STEP 1: When hair is wet, spray roots with Oscar Blandi Volume Volumizing Spray and distribute a touch of Oscar Blandi Pronto Gloss throughout the hair to prevent frizz
- STEP 2: Blow hair dry with a round brush.
- STEP 3: To create a polished look, distribute a small amount of Oscar Blandi Jasmine Oil Serum throughout the hair. Gently run a flat iron through the hair, keeping it one inch from the roots and leaving the ends softly bent to keep hair looking natural.
- STEP 4: Apply another dime-sized amount of Oscar Blandi Pronto Gloss to the hair to control frizz and create a natural texture.
- STEP 5: Take the front section of the hair from the sides and tuck behind the ears, securing with a pin to keep the hair in place.
- STEP 6: Finish the look with Oscar Blandi Lacca Hairspray for additional volume and flexible hold.