Makeup artist Molly R. Stern created Leighton Meester's dewy look at the 2010 Teen Choice Awards, using products from a handful of brands. This is a perfect example of how you can create a gorgeous face with a combination of department store and drugstore brands! The deets from Molly:
- "I prepped Leighton's skin with Josie Maran Argan Primer Mist and lightly moisturized with SK-11 facial lift emulsion. Next, I sparingly used COVERGIRL Clean Liquid Makeup.
- For her eyes, we wanted a celestial glow with a smidge of an edge. So I first based her eye with NARS cream shadow in 'Corfu' on the lid with Shu Uemura 'P Gold 94' over the top. I added a little silver sparkly glittery shadow from RMK, a treasure I found in Japan, to the inside of the lid and under the outer edge of the eye.
- Next, I lined the top of the lid at the lash line and under the eye with COVERGIRL LiquiLineBlast Eyeliner in Blue Boom. For her lashes – 2 coats of COVERGIRL LashBlast Fusion in Brown was the perfect finish.
- On the cheek, I used Kevin Aucoin Creamy Moist Glow in Nuelle and dusted YSL Touché Blush over the top.
- To set her look for the red carpet, I dusted all over with La Mer Treatment Powder Foundation in Linen.
- On the lips I wanted a long lasting nude so I chose COVERGIRL Oulast Lipstain in Nude Kiss on the lip with COVERGIRL ShineBlast Lipgloss in Dazzle over top."