Hello, it's me. - Beauty Addict

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Hello, it's me.

I was wondering if, after all these years, you'd like to meet?

(Nobody says it better than Adele. It is known.)

It's been a long time since I've posted in this space. Since I last checked in, I got married, moved to the amazingly beautiful Napa Valley, and had a baby boy, Alex. Life has been good!

While I was on maternity leave I found myself wanting a new hobby/side job/passion project. I had some ideas knocking around in my head for baby onesies, and had a backlog of shower invitations and games I had created for friends over time. So I created my very own shop with Zazzle and started making those creations available for purchase.

My new venture is called Redwood & Vine, an homage to my new surroundings in beautiful Napa, bursting with tall redwood trees and rows of grapevines as far as the eye can see.

It's been an amzing success so far and, if you find yourself in this space, I'd love for you to check out what I've been up to. As of today, I have nearly 4,000 designs up for sale, from iPhone cases to funny tees to monogrammed bridesmaid gifts. Here's a little sample:

 



I hope you get a chance to check it out, and if you do, I hope you find something you love! I'd love to reconnect -- find me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.


Comments