A Little Bit of a Crush, Now* - Beauty Addict

Thursday, November 09, 2006

A Little Bit of a Crush, Now*

I have a love/hate relationship with sugar scrubs.

I love the way they feel in the shower, and the way they scrub off all that dead skin without drying out what's underneath. But I hate the greasy, waxy film they so often leave behind. I try to banish it with a dose of good soap or shower gel post-scrub, but it never comes off. The film is sometimes so stubborn that it sabotages the lathering power of even the foamiest of shower gels. It just WON'T COME OFF.

Not so with the new Crush on You scrub from one of my favorite niche brands, Product Body. It's described as an "ultra plush sugar shea scrubby wash," and that's exactly what it is.

This stuff is fab. It scrubs AND cleanses, so you're never left with that awful filminess. After using this, my skin is soft and smooth (the scrubbies are indeed quite effective), and feels moisturized without the heaviness that I so loathe.

Crush on You is available in 6 scents, and my pick is Yuzu, which smells citrusy and energizing but has enough sweetness to keep it from being too tart.

$22 for 8 oz. at productbodyshop.com and select retailers
* Can you name the movie?


Comments