Inside the Blogger's Studio - Beauty Addict

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Inside the Blogger's Studio

Every now and then I get a comment asking me to post pictures of me wearing the different makeup items I review here. I would love to, I really would! But most of the time, I'm not wearing a whole "look" of new makeup that I'd like to be photographed in. Indeed, most of the time, it's more like this:


...testing out completely different makeup on each eye and then taking silly, silly pictures. I'm not the only one who has moments like this! Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog recently answered the door for cute firemen wearing 2 different eye looks.

Or this:


...Winehouse-ifying myself for Halloween.

Or more frequently, this. Not a whole lot of makeup, and probably not very exciting or informative. But if you really wanna know, that's MAC Haute & Naughty mascara (the skinny wand) and MAC Splashing lipglass.


Comments