Stale Hair? Call in the CLEANup Crew - Beauty Addict

Friday, September 09, 2005

Stale Hair? Call in the CLEANup Crew

Question: What do these 3 things have in common?

a) Cigarette smoke
b) Cooking up a storm in the kitchen
c) The air in the streets of NYC

Answer: They make your hair smell, uh, not so fresh.

The remedy: CLEAN Shampoo Fresh Hair Fragrance. It has the fresh, soapy scent of Clean Perfume, but comes in a big spray bottle and I think it has less alcohol than the original, so it doesn't dry your hair out. I can't tell you how many people have commented how good my hair smells when I use this, even if I've been out in the elements (aka Manhattan) or less than diligent in my daily shampoo routine.

$39 seems a little steep for fragrance for your hair, but you get 6 ounces, the bottle lasts a long time, and it's definitely worth it!


Comments