Diamonds Are Forever: Sally Hansen Diamond Shine - Beauty Addict

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Diamonds Are Forever: Sally Hansen Diamond Shine

Over the last few weeks, I've been in mourning. I can no longer find my favorite top coat, Sally Hansen Mega Shine, on the shelves, and I spilled my last bottle, so I'm all out. Desperate, I decided to try Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Diamond Shine Top + Base Coat. Now get ready for the verdict:

My manicure lasted for 9 days.

No chipping, no peeling, no wearing off at the tips. I finally had to re-do my manicure because my nails had grown too much, not on account of the polish. After more than a week, my nails were still shiny and unmarred. I'm always dubious of the claims made in nail product ads, but this is for real! And it's cheap - available at any drugstore.


Comments