I Heart Tourmalines - Beauty Addict

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I Heart Tourmalines

So, my trusty flat iron has breathed its last...it started burning while in Greece and it died shortly after I got home. I was all ready to buy another regular old ceramic plate iron, but then I passed by Sephora and decided to indulge in the T3 1 3/8" Tourmaline Professional Ionic Straighten or Curl Iron.

It was no bargain at $160, but let me tell you, it is the Cadillac of irons! It heats up faster, makes my hair straighter and shinier, and somehow I think it makes it smell like almonds. Apparently the secret is crushed tourmalines which create negative ions. I am not sure about the science, but who cares....the thing works. If you've been eyeing the T3...just do it.

Also check out...I Heart Tourmalines Part 2


Comments