MAC Attack: Update - Beauty Addict

Saturday, September 17, 2005

MAC Attack: Update

Regular readers will know about my MAC crisis (if you need the backstory, see the original MAC Attack). My favorite MAC concealer has been missing for 7 days now...thankfully there was nary a blemish in sight this week, or else it would have been a true disaster.

I visited Bloomingdale's tonight in the hopes of replacing it, but the shade, NC15, was SOLD OUT.

@$#%^&*%%&^#$^!!!

Let me tell you why this is such a crisis...MAC Studio Finish concealer has been a good friend to me for many years. It covers ALL boo-boos on your face, stays on all day, blends perfectly, and has sunscreen to keep things from getting redder. I have even used it on mosquito bites! And now it is gone, my friends, gone with the wind...


Comments