There's Something About Biosilk - Beauty Addict

Monday, September 26, 2005

There's Something About Biosilk

Can someone tell me when Biosilk became ubiquitous? A few years ago, hardly anyone was using it, but now it seems that every girl who cares about her hair has a bottle of Biosilk handy. I'm no exception - I even have travel size bottles to throw in my bag on humid days. A few months ago I went on vacation with three girlfriends and forgot my Biosilk, but not to fear - all three of them were packin'. One of them even had extra stored in an empty compact.

I guess it's no wonder that Biosilk has become so widespread. It's a great leave-in conditioner, makes hair shiny and smooth, and banishes frizz on humid days. And, it smells good.

FYI, we're talking about the Biosilk Silk Therapy Treatment here. They now have a full line of products, but Silk Therapy remains the best and most useful.


Comments