A Gloss of a Different Color: Chanel Glossimer in Pagoda - Beauty Addict

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

A Gloss of a Different Color: Chanel Glossimer in Pagoda

No idea where the name came from, but Chanel Glossimer in Pagoda is quite an enigmatic makeup item. It's a bit difficult for me to describe the color - a little bit plum, a little bit rose, a little bit mauve, with some silver shimmer thrown in for good measure. The color sample on the web is so unlike the real thing that I won't even show you a picture here!

Pagoda goes on sheerer than it looks in the tube, and feels marvelous, just like all the other Chanel glosses.

I think this is one of those "looks good on everyone" items. I've been wearing it every day, regardless of what color my eye shadow is or what I'm wearing. It goes with everything! I just wish I could describe the color a bit better...

Nevermind. Just go out and get a tube for yourself. I dare you to come up with a good description!


Comments